Latest information on the new anti-epidemic measures in Bulgaria from 27th of November until 21st of December 2020:
- All in-person events, group events, public events, conferences, seminars, competitions, teambuildings, exhibitions are prohibited;
- All cultural and entertainment events (cinemas, museums, art galleries, concerts, all type of music, dance and stage performances) are prohibited (except for the theaters using up to 30% of the venue’s capacity and under strict compliance with the anti-epidemic measures).
- Private gatherings (weddings, christening, funerals, etc.) of more than 15 people are prohibited.
- Visits to fitness centers and all sports and training events are forbidden;
- Visiting restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs, and all entertainment establishments is prohibited. Food delivery and takeaway are permitted only;
- Visits to gambling halls and casinos are prohibited;
- Visiting shopping centers (situated in one or more buildings where shops, stores, restaurants, etc. are located) as well as larger shopping malls is prohibited (excluding grocery stores and supermarkets, medical centers, pharmacies, drugstores, optics stores, pet shops, bank offices, insurance offices, payment service providers, and telecommunications operators, etc.
- Organised group trips (excursions) in Bulgaria and abroad as well as group visits to tourist sites in Bulgaria are prohibited;
- Between 27 November and 21 December, no more than 1 person per 3 sq. m. is allowed in administrative establishments.
- Farmers markets should ensure one-way movement and distance of at least 1.5 metres between people. All staff and customers are required to wear masks.
- All employers, depending on the specifics and capabilities of their respective work activity, to introduce a remote form of work for their employees.
- “Green corridors” in grocery shops for customers over the age of 65 between 8:30am to 10:30am. Those above the age of 65 will still be able to shop outside of those hours.
Source: Ministry of Health Republic of Bulgaria
Detailed information on travelling to and from Bulgaria you will find here: www.re-open.eu.