Farmers market is the perfect place for your healthy meal. Here organic food lovers could buy products of their choice.
It is held every Sunday between 11:00 and 18:00hrs outside Festival and congress center Varna.
Visitors will be able to taste organic Bulgarian food and specialties and buy directly from producers:
• seasonal organic fruit and vegetables;
• bread, snacks and pastry made of spelt and einkorn;
• fresh and dried herbs and spices;
• honey and bee products;
• sheep, goat and buffalo dairy products as well as meat delicacies;
• wine and healthy juice, healing syrups;
• lavender, cucumber and moringa oil, homemade soaps, natural cosmetics;
• and many more typical Bulgarian products.
Farmers will help you choose from their products and learn more about how it was made.