Farmers market is the perfect place for your healthy meal. Here organic food lovers could buy products of their choice.
It is held every Sunday between 11:00 and 18:00hrs outside Festival and congress center Varna.
Visitors will be able to taste organic Bulgarian food and specialties and buy directly from producers:
• seasonal organic fruit and vegetables;
• bread, snacks and pastry made of spelt and einkorn;
• fresh and dried herbs and spices;
• honey and bee products;
• sheep, goat and buffalo dairy products as well as meat delicacies;
• wine and healthy juice, healing syrups;
• lavender, cucumber and moringa oil, homemade soaps, natural cosmetics;
• and many more typical Bulgarian products.
Farmers will help you choose from their products and learn more about how it was made.
Connections from and to Varna Airport
Varna Airport (VAR) offers international flights to and from the Bulgarian Sea capital - Varna.
Every year more than 2 million passengers...