Farmers market is the perfect place for your healthy meal. Here organic food lovers could buy products of their choice.
It is held every Saturday between 11:00 and 15:00hrs at “Varna mall” shopping center, level -2.
Visitors will be able to taste organic Bulgarian food and specialties and buy directly from producers:
• seasonal organic fruit and vegetables;
• bread, snacks and pastry made of spelt and einkorn;
• fresh and dried herbs and spices;
• honey and bee products;
• sheep, goat and buffalo dairy products as well as meat delicacies;
• wine and healthy juice, healing syrups;
• lavender, cucumber and moringa oil, homemade soaps, natural cosmetics;
• and many more typical Bulgarian products.
Farmers will help you choose from their products and learn more about how it was made.
Public transport in Varna
Comfortable, safe and affordable to Varna’s sights: use the extensive network of city buses and trolleys. You can find out about public...