The monument is situated in central Varna, at the small garden behind the building of Varna District Court, facing “Maria Luisa” Blvd.
It is a bas-relief of the last ruling Bulgarian Tsar - Boris III (1918 – 1943).
It is a monolithic rock of pink granite imported from Ukraine. A bronze bas-relief of Tsar Boris III is placed on the front side of the monument. This is the first monument built to commemorate the Bulgarian ruler.
GPS: GPS: 43°10'47.5"N 27°53'49.3"E