Comfortable, safe and affordable to Varna’s sights: use the extensive network of city buses and trolleys. You can find out about public transport fares, schedules and contact information here.
The most detailed information about buses, lines, stations and routes in Varna is available at: www.varnatraffic.com
You can download the application #VarnaTraffic for Android.
Find the best route with the online Route Planner!
How & where to buy tickets?
You can buy a one ride ticket from the bus staff or purchase it from a ticket machine (valid for 1 hour). Price depends on the distance that will be traveled.
|within the city
|Airport - City Center
|Airport/City Center - Sts.Contantine and Helena Resort
|Airport/City Center - Golden Sands Resort
Most important tourist lines from the public transport in Varna:
- Bus line № 409 connects the airport with the shopping centers, bus station, city center/catheral, dolphinarium and the nearby summer resorts "Sts. Constantine and Helena", "Chayka" and "Golden sands". A bus ride from airport to the central part of Varna takes in about 20 minutes and to the resort "Golden Sands" in about 50 minutes. It runs approximately in every 20 minutes (from 6:00 till 22:30).
- Bus line № 9 connects central railway station with the city center/cathedral - dolphinarium and the resorts "Sts. Constantine and Helena" and "Golden sands".
- Bus line № 31А connects central railway station with the city center/cathedral - and the resort "Sts. Constantine and Helena".
- Trolleybus № 82 (toward Park-museum „Vladislav Varnenchik”) connects central railway station with the city center/post office and the park-museum „Vladislav Varnenchik”
In Varna there are two public transport service providers. The call centre staff are available to answer all your questions at:
- Gradski Transport EAD - +359 (0) 700 10933; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.gtvarna.com
- Transtriumf Group KDA - +359 52 600 837; e-mail: email@example.com web: www.transtriumfgroup.com